Virgin Sport is partnering with Charities around the US to ‘Give Back through Sport’. We’re putting together a team of runners to participate in the Virgin Sport San Francisco race weekend on October 14 – 15, 2017.
Want to be a Fund Racer? Then sign up to be a part of something more and run for Teen Cancer America’s Band on the Run now because we need you! There are two runs for you to choose from, check out the options below…
The Twin Peaks One Mile race on Saturday, October 14, 2017
A unique challenge with iconic views once you reach the top. This is the first time a challenge like this has ever been done and you can choose 4 different ways to run the one mile!!
One Mile Race Options:
- “Straight UP” – self explanatory and as the song says ‘The only way is up” so just run!
- “Better Together” – working at it as a team and do the challenge with a little “help from your friends”.
- “Style Mile” – wear your wackiest clothes and run the mile in fancy dress or “Fashion” clothes of your desire.
“HIIT and Run” add a little diversion into the run up and every 1/4 mile you can do some high intensity interval training but you’ve got to “keep on running” as well!
All you’ve got to do is sign up and agree to raise $200 for Teen Cancer America!
The San Francisco Bay Half Marathon on Sunday, October 15, 2017
We want to create a team of 5 determined runners to run 13.1 miles of fantastic scenery which you can do while raising $2,500 ($500 each runner) for Teen Cancer America!
It takes a special person to decide to go that extra mile and do something extraordinary and fundraise for a great cause and we can’t wait to see you exceed your goals. So get out there, sign up with Teen Cancer America and start your Fund Racing – we are waiting to hear from you!
Twin Peaks One Mile – Saturday, October 14, 2017
- Starts at 9am
- Registration is only $29 until September 7, 2017 and then it’s $39
San Francisco Bay Half Marathon – Sunday, October 15, 2017
- Starts at 7am
- Registration is only $99 until September 7, 2017 and then it’s $109
We hope to see you there!